Friday, March 7, 2014

beach day photoshoot- behind the scenes


i cant believe it was a week ago we had sunny skies and a beautiful photoshoot at the beach..
70's cant beat it!
we post a ton on Instagram, so come on over. 
this weekend will be pouring over fun images and putting the final touches on our BIG Spring Launch!
The rikshaw team have been working tirelessly, and we are ALL so excited to get it live and out to you and all our wonderful stores.
This season may be a favorite for me, it has fun new styles, embroideries and just oozes... relaxing, throw on and chill clothes.
plus the kiddo collection is squeal worthy.

here are some out takes from our very busy day... enjoy and have a great weekend!

 

craft corner
 


models on break 


baby blues


 tired girls...jumbs asleep on my legs


that's a wrap!

2 comments:

Nan // Simply Elegant said...

Cant wait to see the new collection soon! I love all of my rikshaw pieces - just this past christmas my mom gave me the gold tuxedo shirt and I just love it!

Kathleen said...

Love - the photos and the colors.